Thursday 11 July 2013

All our bags are packed and ...... WHEN ARE WE GOING????

Devin packed our bags the other day.  We're heading to "The Camp" in the wee hours of the morning (July 12, 2013).

Tonight Devin finished up the last bit of laundry and loaded the truck.  Each time Devin left the house I let out a few good cries.  I'm afraid that Devin is leaving and NOT taking me along. 

We are set to go pick Nana up at 4am; or sooner. It all depends on if Devin sleeps or not.  
Devin does have habit of giving up on sleep and waking up Nana to leave at ungodly hours of the night.  Maybe tonight will be one of them.

Apparently it's been very wet and full of skitters down there. The daytime hours equally bad for those daytime blood suckers!
Devin has packed my bug repellent and extra ingredients to make more. I'm ready!!

I'm going to enjoy the last of the A/C until I return home.  Note* Devin did pack the large box floor fan for me.

I guess that's about it for now.   Time to get a few Z's in before we head off on our 10hr drive.

I'm sure there will be tons of photos taken again this summer.  Stay tuned!

Until then,
Photos taken from the other day:










 

No comments:

Post a Comment