Tuesday 20 August 2013

Ice cubes and running

This morning while I was laying on my bed, Devin ever-so rudely pulled my blanket out from under me. Sheepie also was taken to get "stinky"  aka washed.

Devin brought the laundry over to Nana's to hang on the line. I was left home to fend for myself. I didn't even get a KONG!   That's only because Devin was super sneaky and sneaked out with me believing there would be a prompt return.

Anyway, this afternoon we went to Nana's for a quick visit and to pick up the laundry.  I had a few ice cubes while I was in the house, then Devin took me for a walk. 
In the words of David - Poo Noos (Poo News):  I didn't poop so back we walked to Nana's. I had several more ice cubes while I laid around Nana's backyard..   

Devin called me to "come". I found a comfy piece of grass to lay down on instead.  I decided it was nap time.
Nana feeding me ice cubes
Sure i'll have some more. Thanks Nana!
nom nom
Oh, there's more!
Then I got the case of the "short lived" zoomies.  Just as I got up, Devin gave me the "ah ah ah" and i stopped dead in my tracks.
Rolling around on the ground, pre zoomie
Weeeeeeeeee
Mid- Chomp. I love these little cubes of ice!
I decided it was time for another snooze.  Devin told me that I look like I'm running when i'm napping.

Wag wag wag

I love the outdoors

I played in the backyard for a brief time.  Devin forgot that I had a bunch of ice cubes.   That being said, Devin tossed a ball that belonged to Dutches (black lab next door to Nana's).  Devin only tossed it 3 times for me. I chased after it like a bat outta hell.   After only a few chomps at the ball Devin took it away from me.  My gums were a bloody mess from the picky ball.   Not to mention it was a bit too warm to be running after anything.   I laid down in Dutches' backyard until Devin told me it was time to head home. up I popped like a jack in the box.   All those ice cubes I ate decided to make a reappearance.   Let me tell you this, they are not as good coming back up as they are going down. *barf*   I shot liquid out of my nose, and Devin thought there was some that came out of my nose too at the same time.  

Lesson of the day:  NO RUNNING when it's warm outside, especially after eating so many ice cubes *burp*

That was pretty much my excitement for the day.  I got to play for a brief time in Nana's backyard and wander around free there too.   It feels nice not to have Devin attached to me 24/7.  I mean, I'm soon to be 7 yrs old.  I'm a big boy. :)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment