Thursday 23 May 2013

Roaching and Hemopet.org

Last night we had a boomer of a storm.  Devin came out to check on me a few times.  I was sound asleep on my new bed.  Not single care in the world was given last night. 

At some point in the morning hours I made my way into the bedroom.  Devin heard me let out a tiny sigh.
Shortly after that, I made my way back out to the new bed.  I like my new bed!

For once, Devin woke ME up for breakfast. Normally it's me waking Devin up.

After breakfast I climbed up into bed with Devin and snuggled for a while.  Devin doesn't sleep in one position, at times it can be quite annoying.  I slept rather soundly in bed, i even managed to roach towards the end.   Devin felt radiating heat and pressure on the back.  Turns out I was roaching up against Devin.
annnnd flip
 Later in the morning Devin gave me my corn treatment.  Covered like a horse, i was happy to cooperate.
UNTIL, I decided to get up and half attempt to wander to the bedroom. I was stopped and turned back around to lay on my bed.  Back on went the treatment gel.   *oh bother*

 After my treatment I decided to stay on the floor  and cuddle with Frog.

 This evening, Devin bribed me outside with a "snack".  We didn't go very far. I just kept wanting to turn around and head back home.  Devin finally gave in and home we went.
waiting to go outside *post snack bribe*


Note*  Devin contacted Hemopet.org.  I had a consultation with them.  They required the paperwork from my first blood work that diagnosed me with hypothyroidism.  When they read the results, I was informed that I was on too high of a dosage.  I was on 0.7mg 2x day.  When I should have been on 0.4mg 2x day.
Devin has since cut my pills in half. I get half a pill 2x daily.  I will do this for the next 6 weeks, then have my blood work done.

 That's it for me.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment