Monday 27 May 2013

The calm before the scream - nail clippings, play date, rescue and release

My day went like this:

Woke up
Ate
Nap
Kong
Nap
Devin went for a run
Devin came back home
We went for a walk around the big loop
Back home, napped while Devin played with my corn toes (treatment and oils rubs)
naps  - corn treatment
nap/roaching - corn treatment
le sigh
more naps
Went to Melissa's before my nail clipping appointment.  I was sneaky and climbed into the crate.  Devin thought we were going to be late for my appointment with Gina.
The Calm Before the Scream
Thinking
We are going where??
Statute
Back in the truck. Off to see Gina
Ignored Gina.
Front nails were clipped by Gina. A few screams of death, a few dramatic jumps on the table.  Devin was there to hold me.  *I trust only Devin near my corns*
Gina clipped my back toe nails. No dramatic screams of death.  Done before we knew it. Devin thought Gina still had my other back foot to do.  Gina's greyt!
Gina gave me treats
All was forgiven.
Back in the truck
Back to Melissa's

Stayed in the crate while Devin and Melissa ran out to pick up a few items for the pool.
Came home, Happy to see Devin
Went outside.
Doggy Train
Laying in the dirt
Devin didn't want bugs potentially crawling on me. Out came the blanket.
snoozing
Twins flew around the backyard while I napped
Seniors napping club.  Angel and Me
Getting a bit of the crazies on here
and flip!
half watching Angel while I snooze
 Devin and Melissa (Team Mel-Vin)  relocated "Right Eye" from the pool.  There were a total of 4 frogs the other day, but only 1 could be found today.    Right Eye (he only has a right eye) was brought down to the river where all his other relatives from years past have been brought.    Before being released he went for a ride on the skimmer. He didn't want to get off.   When Team Mel-Vin would set him back down into the water he'd swim like crazy to get back on the skimmer.
relocation bucket
Right Eye didn't like rock in the bucket. He much preferred the skimmer to ride on
netting on top. time to relocate!
First and last road trip
released into the river. heaps of  baby minnows were swimming about.  Right Eye swam into the algae area
Back home
Fed
To bed for the evening.
z z z

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment