Sunday 2 June 2013

Heat and puddle stomping

Friday we went to Melissa's  to play Pool Boy.   That consisted of me driving around town with Devin and Melissa.  Melissa stayed in the car with me and the A/C while Devin ran into a few places to pick up things that were needed for the pool.

Once back at Melissa's I was greeted by The Twins and Angel.  Angel for the most part of the time pays no attention to me.  The Twins however, look out!   They were trying to use me as a springboard.  I did what I had to do outside, then went inside to stay out of the heat.  I stayed inside the crate for the most part; venturing to the futon every now and then.  It was still pretty hot in the house. I've been spoiled with A/C all my life.
getting there
On Saturday when Devin went back to Melissa's to play Pool Boy, I stayed at home with the A/C. I didn't mind one bit.  Devin was only gone for a few hours.

We had quite the storm Saturday evening; it was short but boomed.   This morning a storm clipped through pretty fast.  As per my usual routine, I climbed into bed with Devin for my post breakfast snooze.   There was one real loud boom of thunder that caused me to perk my head and ears up.  Devin asked me, What was that???, told me it was thunder, and we both went back to sleep.

water pouring down from the field
water pouring out into the ditch
 A few hours later we went out for our morning walk.  We must have gotten TONS of rain, the rain was pouring off the grass, on to the sidewalk, down into the ditch, and floating away at a fast rate.
There wasn't a dry place to walk. I decided to stomp through the puddles.


Here are a few photos from Friday:
When Devin came home from work Friday morning I was busy keeping the pillows and top of the bed warm for Devin. 

Devin told me it was time to get up and go outside. I wasn't quite ready. I decided to hide my head under the pillows.

 We went to bed. Devin woke up to me being semi sprawled on Devin's back.

 This evening - post supper snooze

 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment