Saturday 8 June 2013

Caught in the act - Arts and Crafts


Devin is working the night shift this weekend. Earlier in the morning I laid down with Devin after my breakfast.  I got lost in the fluffy cloud of a duvet.
duvet cloud


Later on in the day Devin laid back down for a pre night shift nap. Towards the end of the nap, I decided it would be an excellent time to work on an arts and crafts project.  

Devin heard a "plink"  looked over and saw me in the hallway.  BUSTED!
busted with arts and crafts supply
yes?
nom nom
oh and a little off this side...



Ate half the roll *burp*
Last chomp before Devin took away my arts and crafts.- I was working the paper roll a bit too much.

While Devin was at work last night I thought I'd be helpful and roll down the blankets.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment