Sunday 16 June 2013

Various sleep poses and ice chomping

Photos taken over the past few days:
Sharing the bed with Devin


Nana came over. Sometimes I listen to her while she talks to me. 
done listening
Tucked in for the night
Me and Frog roaching
I like sticks. My new favorite chews
It's empty Devin, Devin? It's empty, Fill it up please?
I tore apart my bed trying to get comfy

morning post breakfast naps
It's a bird, it's a plane, It's .... Lambie!

 We went over to Nana's yesterday to put the clothing out on the line.


 After the clothing was put out on the line, we all went inside at Nana's.  Nana gave me ice cubes! I chewed them on the bed.
More Nana?
ice shavings left
Waiting for Devin to get up

 Lazy rainy day here (again).  A good day to just nap the day away.
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment