Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wordless Wednesday


~semi wordless Wednesday~



Upon my arrival The Twins tried to use me as a springboard.  I quickly made my way into the yard and sniffed about.  I had a good feed on some grass, then retired to the grass/futon/crate.  The sun feels good on my bones.  Devin didn't want me getting a sunburn or too hot, so i was shuffled over into the shade with my blanket.   

Devin and Melissa left me alone at the house with the crazy Twins and Angel while they went to speak with Steve the pool man.   They found out that there is either a leak in the line or the skimmer/elbow has a leak.

All in all, it was a good day by all.

Enjoying the sun patch in the car
Crazy Twins - minutes after we arrived
Enjoying the sun - twins being twins
Hanging out in the part shade
Watching the Twins fly around
Enjoying the peace and quiet
Waiting for Melissa to come back in (after their return from the pool place)
Turkey butt
Upset - Devin stopped me from eating Angel's food. :(
Listening to the lady across the street. Can't see her though

Home Sweet Home  -  z z z  Z  

 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment