Tuesday 1 October 2013

Tomorrow I turn 7!

On October 2, 2006 I was delivered into this wonderful world....   Tomorrow I will be a whole 7 years young on this planet.


Devin works days tomorrow, so we decided to celebrate some today.   Nana came with us to the park for some sprint time.

I met new friends:
Scotty - super hairy collie
Jack - his mommy said he was more than a Heinz 57. hehe (he came to play later on. He was in the smaller dog park working on his manners)

White  dog - (Can't remember his name) He kept trying to jump on my back and hind leg, how rude!  I did keep him in line though and told him to stop it a few times.


I was given a super earlier bday present yesterday.  It was a green stick that had the most amazing squeaker in it.  I managed to chew/kill the squeaker within 2 chomps.  The toy doesn't interest me so much now.


Today when we went to the park Devin gave me another early birthday present.  MY VERY OWN TIRE ON A ROPE!!!!   I absolutely loved the one i found in the park last year.   So far its the bestestest present yet!

Devin flung the tire around for me to chase after.  I fizzled out after a while and laid around on the ground.

Once Scotty and the White dog left the large dog area, Jack came in for a visit.  His Mommy said that I was exactly what Jack needed. Someone to run and play with.   Devin told Jack's Mommy that I was only running because I had the tire to chase about; most times I enjoy walking around doing sniffings and eating grass - MooHound.

Here are some photos from my sprinting at the park:

Here I'm playing with my new Tire Rope toy


Scotty looking on while I play with my tire rope toy
White dog chasing Scotty.  I just stood there and watched
Tra la la



braaaaaaake - over ran!
Got it!
White dog aka Rabbit  -chasing after me while I run


Taking a break -

spit bubbles :)


Me and my new friend Jack -



Jack with a sneaky eye
To the beach?
making my way down to the water
come on Nana,  I wanna go in the water! :)





Nana said she can't wait to give me my birthday gift tomorrow. I can't wait to see what it is!
I have to wait for Devin to come home from work though - phewy!

Catch you all soon,

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment