Wednesday 2 October 2013

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeee I'm 7 Years Young Today!

Last night I pounced up on the bed and nearly gave Devin a heart attack.  Devin said "Oh Milo!  you scared the daylights outta me".  I quickly found a comfy spot in the middle of the bed and claimed it as my own for the remainder of the night.

Devin woke up around 2am and sang Happy Birthday to me. I was given lots of scritches and went back to sleep.  Devin continued toss and turn, I think it had something to do with me claiming most of the bed.
When Devin asked me to "move move" I got up and went near the foot of the bed and laid back down.  It didn't take me long to inch my way back to where I was last comfy. 

I was asked/told to move again; my response you might ask?   I threw my front legs into Devin's chest and gave a big push.  You "move move" Devin, I'm comfy!  :)   I did eventually win the bed war.  Devin got up and moved to the other side of the bed and laid behind me.  I was happier than a pig in mud.  I like leaning up against things.  We laid there for a bit then got up went for our morning walk.

Once back from our walk Devin served up an amazing birthday breakfast.   Kibble with Sardines!!!
I wasted no time diving into my bowl.  Devin didn't mash up my sardines this time; i gobbled those up whole. YUM!

Breakfast!
Waiting for breakfast - enough with the photos, breakfast please!!
Oh my, this is wonderful!
nom nom nom
 After gobbling my breakfast I was ready for my post meal nap.  I think I still have a bit of a park hangover from yesterday.

post meal nap
tuck n' snooze

This evening, Nana brought over my birthday presents. I had a wonderful time shredding the newspaper to get to my gift.  Nana bought me salmon snacks (by the same people who make my liver snacks).   I also was given a gift certificate to PetValu.   Nana loaded that up for a bag of food and something else.  I'm one lucky guy!

action shot* 

shred shred shred!
Scissor Teef
Hmm how can i get this open?
Treats....please?
Nana, help open the treats...please?
nom nom nom
 My birthday Card from Nana :)
Front of card
Inside of card

 Now I'm on my bed curled into a ball.... talented to type this blog while doing that, Yes I know

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment