Thursday 21 November 2013

Whittling and a new camera lens

It's been a long while since I've had an update.  I seem to start off most of my blog entries this way.

I was really good at blogging for the first year in my forever home.  Truth is, I've settled in rather well here.
I get up to a few shenanigans here and there, just to keep Devin on his toes.

For instance, the A/C unit was removed from the window a few weeks ago.  Devin placed the unit in the hallway with the pieces of wood that are used to keep it just so in the window - on top of the unit.
 Devin went out for groceries, and came home to a 1.5 blocks of wood "whittled".  I was just shy of a week pooping "toothpicks" and it took about 3 days for me to produce my undigested work of art.


Devin should have known better. When visiting the twins, i do try to indulge in a few twigs and branches.





New purchases -
Devin purchased a huge nesting bed for me from Dr Foster and Smith.  I haven't roached in it, but I did spend my entire night out in it.  For the past week or so I've been waking Devin up at 5am looking for breakfast.  This morning Devin woke up looking for me. I was sound asleep in my bed. Me likey!

Ohh, what do we have here?

I think it opens up here?
Oh, what is this??
Just a little....
What?? 

Narnia?
closer look - packaging is always more fun than the product


I could get used to this new bed
Err, maybe not.. I'm not so sure
fabulous - greyhound approved!
Rabbit n' me having sleepies

A new 50mm lens arrived yesterday.  That means Devin has been going picture crazy with me.
The above photos were taken with the 50mm.   I'm not quite sure if i share in Devin's excitement about the new piece of equipment.


"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
- Unknown






- PeAcE


No comments:

Post a Comment