Sunday 28 June 2015

Week in recap -

This week in my life with kitties...

Dorian and Gideon continue to settle.  Gideon just goes with the flow where Dorian doesn't enjoy change. 
In protest of change, Dorian will wander around meowing. It sounds a lot like the word "nooo nooo noooo".

Gideon continues to walk up to me while I'm sleeping or laying on my comfy bed minding my own business, he will then curl his foot up and attempt to paw at my head.  Dad steps in and says "ah ah ah no kitty!", Gideon will then run off. 

I still find my best line of defense is to play possum and ignore the both of them.   When I'm not ignoring them, I'm busy stealing their sparkly cat toys.  I found the best toy the other day.  It was this long boa looking thing on a stick. It also had a ball on it.  FUN TIMES!  until Dad found me in the living room with it, and took it away.

The both continue to do run-byes and dive bombs near me.  I continue to mind my own business.

I haven't had any near death clawing experiences.  Auntie keeps their nails super short.  I also keep my distance - for the most part.   I've also learned that their cat bed- although it is the size of a dog bed, is not my bed.  I'm respectful of that boundry.

In a recent development.  Dad is thinking about changing my name from Milo to Jamal.  Dad said the name Jamal and I perked right up.   Dad was going through a list of words he uses with me, and there is no word that rhymes with Jamal.    Today while we were out on our morning walk, I was sniffing a spot on the grass for sometime.   Dad said to me "Come on Milo", I didn't respond. As soon as he said "Lets go Jamal", I perked right up and trotted along side Dad.

When I'm licking my feet or various parts of my body for a long enough period, Dad has said "stop it Jamal"; I whip my head around and stare at him.


I almost forgot, I went to see Gina to have my nails trimmed.  She's so great with me.  Since the corns, i haven't been overly thrilled with my front feet being played with.  I can tell you that I am thrilled when it's over.  Gina always gives me yummy treats!  :)

Thank you Gina!!!!


Here are a few photos from Dad's cell phone:

Ignoring Dorian
Sniffing Gideon and Dorian - My interest in the two of them are fleeting
Snoozing
Stole the cat bed - Gideon looking on from his lobster box
I stole a sparkly cat toy - Gideon looks on in horror
Gideon waiting for his turn
Dorian and I - while Gideon looks on
It's a greyt life
I love cat Krinkle Tunnel toys
Gideon watching me chomp on an ice cube
Shredding! What else do you do on a rainy day
Gideon less than impressed with having his eye cleaned - He was playing smack down with Dorian and got claw in the eye. 

Snoozing between Dad and Auntie Shelley

Post nail trimming snooze
More sunning
zz z z z
Auntie and I snoozing



No comments:

Post a Comment