Monday 27 July 2015

Week in photo review

In the last week, I started to go over to Nana for lovings.  She will be bent down talking to the kitties and petting them. That's when I walk over to her and look for my lovings. 

Today while the kitties were getting their "sneezing" treats, I came over looking for some. Dad gave me a few dried liver pieces. Yum!

Dad was checking my paws a few days ago and came across another corn. :(
We are going to try using Durvet Epsom Salt Poultic Gel on my toes to see if that may help rid me of them.
 All do considering, I haven't been limping much at all.   Dad found a brand new pair of my special padded shoes in a drawer.  He now remembers putting them there for safe keeping until I beat down my other pairs.

Luckily he found him, saved 80$ with that find :)

This is the look i give Dad when he asks me to "Wanna go outside"?
On our travels we found a Lady Bug
Getting ready to do zoomies!
I use Auntie Shelley's bra as a sleep mask
Dorian wanted to come for a walk with us this morning
He needs a harness

No comments:

Post a Comment