Saturday 1 August 2015

July vacation and surprise jolts

Dad's July vacation comes to an end today.  I've quite enjoyed him being home with me.  Mind you he did take off a few times during the day to do household errands and to go climb a mountain; so not all time was spent with me.  I did have my Auntie Shelley thought. She's the bestest!   I like to sleep in the bed with her when Dad isn't home. 

The other day I was sound asleep near the foot of the bed, all of a sudden Gideon flew up onto the bed.  He landed on top of me. He didn't expect me to be there, nor did I expected to be jumped on. This startled me from a beautiful sleep I was having.  I ended up air snapping and barked to let Gideon know that I wasn't pleased with being woken up in that manner. As fast as Gideon flew up on to the bed, he jumped down and bolted from the bedroom.     *le sigh* Cats....

Oh, Dad's a member of a greyhound corn group on Facebook - He saw that someone has been having some luck with the epson salt soak (photos below). He's going to find some and give it a whirl with me.
I now have 2 corns on one of my feet along with 1 on my other foot.  *ugh*

Dad and Auntie Shelley went to look at a new place for us all to live in.  I was told that it's pretty big and I'd have lots of rooms to lounge and sleep in.  My kitties would have more windows to look out from too!

That's it for this week -

Photos:
We went for a walk - Gideon watching us from the window
snuggling on Auntie Shelley's bed
Toofers
Epson salt dad's going to try
Snug as a bug
Squishy nose

No comments:

Post a Comment