Sunday 23 August 2015

Hoarding


Since the cats have moved in, I have acquired a few bad habits.  Gideon likes to steal everything and run off to his cat carrier with it. He likes to renovate his carrier with random household items.

After watching Gideon - the cat burglar, I decided to give my hand at trying to hoard things.
Today's hoarding session:  Auntie Shelley was given a nice plant arrangement and a stuffed kitty to go with it.  Auntie brought the kitty into her room and placed it on the nightstand.  Today, while Auntie and Dad were out of the house I found the stuffed kitty and brought it to my bed in the living room.  Dad found it on my bed and told on me.  The arm was slightly ripped and I left a bit of bloody behind on it.

Dad's been making Larabars today.  While he was busy, I decided I'd try to play with the Wii.  I was all paws when i stole the Wii remote and brought it over to my Kong towel.  I need to work on my sneakiness. 
If only Dad would put back up my crate, then I'd have a greyt place to hide things!

Dad keeps reminding me that I'd getting a house for my birthday.  Well a day before my birthday.
He's been on the lookout for nice soft rugs to put down throughout the house for me.  I'm forever dealing with my corns.   Dad is thinking about asking Dr. Paul to NON evasively remove a few corns for me while I'm having my "sleepy time" teeth cleaning in September.
So many things coming up in the upcoming months!

Here are a few photos since last I wrote.  As you'll see, I've really become a cuddle bug with Auntie Shelley.

Gideon and I  - shredding paper together
zzzz
more shredding
Nom nom nom
Snuggles with Auntie - yesterday
Dad pulled out his camera and did a photo shoot with me and my kitties
Le sigh
Napping with Auntie - today
Stole the Wii remote - Today
Lazy day

No comments:

Post a Comment