Thursday 13 August 2015

Branching out

I've taken a real shine to Auntie Shelley.   So much that I will go lay in her room on the bed with her, leaving Dad to fend for himself in our room.   

Did I mention that we are officially moving October 1st?  I'm going to be moving into my first house.
Dad tells me that it will be much more quiet. No more tree people stomping above our head.  We will no longer have this one woman who calls my name "Miloooooo" from inside her apartment as we walk by.  Dad says I need to be more choosy when it comes to picking friends.  She's the same one Dad tells not to push her face into mine when she comes over to say hi. 

We will have a corner lot, which is just fine with us.  Dad says it's better to get out and walk around; rather than hanging out in a backyard all the time.  I will have my choice of front or side porches to lay on.  I think the move will be a good thing.  I'll also only have a few stairs from either the front or side porch to hop up and down when I go outside.   Change is good.
I almost forgot. Dad booked me an teeth cleaning appointment with Dr. Paul. Dad suspects that I may have a couple if not one tooth for sure that needs to come out.  I'll be going Sept 16th, 2015 for that. Please keep me in your thoughts on that day.

Here are a few photos of me from the past week'ish.

Hanging out with Auntie's Pj's. Dad had already left for work. I was watching Auntie get ready
Best sleep ever - until Dad woke me up taking this photo
Then I flopped over
Cuddling with Auntie while Dad was at work
More night time sleeps with Auntie
Dad said he remembers a time when I used to be somewhat of a mini shadow with him. *empty bed*
Cuddled up with Auntie
Complete bed fail
Meh
Last night - Cuddling with Dad on the couch
snug as a bug
Back with Auntie ...again

No comments:

Post a Comment