Friday 25 January 2013

Inquiring Minds...

It was brought to Devin's attention that we have been slacking with my updates.  :)

Really nothing exciting has been going on with me.  The winter months have really hit here. The past few days have been rather chilly to say the least.  It's been - 38c with the wind.   Devin's been bundling me up nice and cozy when we go out for our "short" walks.

Nana has been popping by to check on me while Devin's been at work.   I still startle Nana at times with my sneaky ninja tip toe steps.  One minute I'm in on the big bed, the next I've ninja'd it down the hall. When Nana turns around from working in the kitchen, I give her a startle. Hehe

She's been giving me KONGS, those are still my favorite; well KONGS and my dried liver treats. I take them ever so gently from Nana's hand.

Last night I left Devin beautiful arts and crafts in the hallway and in the washroom.   I finally noticed that Devin's been piling up my supplies in the "supply bin" in the washroom.   Once Nana left from her visit, I had my KONGS and went to work creating a nice piece of art for Devin.  Arts and Crafts are as fun as when Nana brings over a newspaper for me to "read".

All in all, life is pretty good here with Devin. 

Photos from the past few days:

snuggle time on the couch with Devin:

Enjoying the afternoon rays from the couch:

 Thinking about taking on Chicken again:

Chicken and shredding - oh what fun!!!
just...out..of ...my ...reach...
Jedi Mind tricks....come to meeee precious chicken....
Oh, hey!  When did you get there Devin??
Arts and Crafts:

nibbled a small hole in a roll in the "supply bin"

A little drafty on the floor, Devin put a t'shirt over top me to keep the draft off me:


 I like to do this half on half off thing with my bed:

 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment