Wednesday 9 January 2013

Nana?? I know her!!!

Nana just dropped in for a visit.  I met her at the door, she had newspaper for me. I stood there in the doorway shredding like a crazy fool.  I eventually took my shredding into the living room.

I don't think I've seen Nana in over a week. She's been real sick with that evil human flu bug that's been going around.  

I did some "training" with her.  She gave me yummy snacks for:
Sit
Come
Lay down

:)

I love my Nana so very much.   While Nana sat on the couch Devin administered my corn treatment.
I gave  few chomps at Chicken, as Devin kept putting it in my face.  Eventually I got up and wandered over to the couch, and curled up behind Nana.  I did miss my Nana!

Nana ignored me, which was okay, I just liked being close to her.

Hm..
Nana cuddles
I'll just get comfy here... don't mind if i dooo...
what? Nana has to leave now?
 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment