Monday 7 January 2013

Nana who?

It's still winter in these parts. I have been hibernating a bit lately.

Nana's was too sick this weekend to come over and take me out while Devin's was work. It's okay though, I just sleep my days away anyway.  I hope Nana gets feeling better soon.  She asked Devin to show me a photo of her so I wouldn't forget what she looks like.   Silly Nana. :)

We went over to Melissa's today to keep her company while she painted her dining room.  I went from the futon to the couch, to the dog bed, then finally Devin opened up the crate and I slinked off into there for an afternoon nap. 

I went outside a few with the twins, they jumped all over me. I was tolerant and just stood there looking off. I thought perhaps if I didn't pay then any attention they'd eventually leave me be so I could do my business.   I was happy to go back into the house.

Here are a few photos from the past couple of days. 
Corn 1
Corn 2
Melissa started to set up the painting area. I thought she put the sheet down for me to lay on.

Stole the twin's crate
Elly :)

Bella :)

 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment