Sunday 21 April 2013

50 shades of....... Me

A week or so ago we had terrible weather. The ice hugged the branches of the trees and caused the bushes to fall over.  MOST upsetting was the fact that the yummy lawn greens were covered in ice!!!!

Ice coat on grass
 Oh bother.....

 I haven't had any troubles since Devin went back to work.  I'm enjoying the quiet naps and CBC radio. 
Nana's been coming over to check on me.  The first few visits I just stayed put.  Thereafter, I've been going outside with her for poops and pees. I don't think I'll ever understand the humans excitement over to basic body functions.
Meh, watching Devin get ready for work
I managed to get myself turned around on my bed and used the closet doors as a springboard while I race in my sleep

I've been doing lots of snuggling....


 Devin called me up on the couch one day, but refused to move the human legs for me to lay up against the back of the couch. It was believed that I'd figure out where to lay.  I couldn't quite figure out what to do with myself so I collapsed on Devin's legs. 
uhm, hello? you call this comfy?
Maybe if i lay like this.....
Then it was time to get up and go for our afternoon walk.
streeeetccccchhhhhh
 Devin has turned Vegan/Fruitarian.  The first day a case of bananas came home I had to inspect them.  Auntie Shelley thinks maybe I could get a job at the airport??
Are these the things Nana shares with me???
 More cuddling...

I've been enjoying the luscious greens while on my walks...

The other day Devin rolled over and found me roaching in bed.
Finally- the bed all to myself!
And more walking....

Hello yellow post!
no more photos please.
nibble nibble
Devin calls this my bean pose

 Today we curled up on the bed and closed our eyes for a bit...
Greyhound pretzel.

Devin decided it was a bit chilly and covered us up.
z z z z
 There you have it.  (nearly) 50 shades of ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment