Tuesday 2 April 2013

If I stare long enough, maybe it will move??

Yesterday, we went to Nana's for Easter dinner.  I enjoyed some pumpkin and a can of sardines with my kibble.  A nice Easter treat.

*more photos from Easter*

Easter dinner!

I had my own bowl of water, but I decided I wanted to drink Rye-Lee's instead.




I had this obsession about going into Nana's room. Once up on her bed, I took to sniffing the lamp, the wall hanging, and then something caught my eye.  On the dresser, there was something fuzzy.   I stood on all fours at the foot of Nana's bed. My mind was working in overdrive trying to figure out how I was going to get to "them". 
The obvious and easy solution would have been for me to get down off the bed and just grab them down. I am more than tall enough to do that without any effort.

BUT no, I like to be challenged at times.  I quivered, stretched and shook the bed while I tried to extend my neck enough like the game of Hungry Hippo.  ALMOST...

Nana felt bad for me and took them down from the dresser. Fuzzy socks!!!  I gave them a quick little chomp then left them alone.    Devin left me alone, I did eventually get down off the bed.   There was something else that caught my eye.  Now that my feet were firm on the ground and I was definitely within reaching distance I decided to make my move.    I popped my two front feet up on the dresser to get a better look.  Devin caught me and told me to get down.  I did.... Then I tried to grab Nana's church papers.  Devin told me we don't eat those.  *hmpft*   I sulked and went off to the living room.

HI!  :)
Oh my, what's that over there?? Fuzzy???
Maybe if i just watch them, the power of thought will bring them to me?
Thank you Nana! - fuzzy socks!!!
Hmmm, but what else is over there??
 After our visit and dinner at Nana's we went home to relax on the couch.  Not that we've been doing anything to strenuous...but who passes up a nap when it comes their way?? Not I!

I've really taken to curling up behind Devin on the couch. Also I've gotten into the habit of climbing into the big bed after I'm done my breakfast in the morning.  Devin and I normally fall back to sleep for a little bit.  I could sleep more if Devin stopped moving around! *hmpft*

Couch cuddles
When Devin got up from laying with me, I stayed put.  
 Devin thinks I look like Dobby (from Harry Potter) or Donkey( from Shrek).  It's the ears/long face I guess...


Devin got up for a moment. I took advantage of the new found space! 
Stretched out. Devin came back only to squeeze back on the corner of the couch.
Squishy nose (tonight) 
I love my Devin.
So Devin goes back to work tomorrow....

Nana is going to come over to check on me and see if I need to go out.  I'll likely just look at her like she's crazy and wait quietly for her to give me my KONG.  :)   See you tomorrow Nana!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment