Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Take 2 *clap* Nana Bunny arrived!!!!

Nana came over and brought me an Easter present!!!!!

I went to town with my head inside the bag, nipping away at the newspaper.  I managed to get the bag stuck on my head. I wandered over to my bed - unable to see I might add, bumped into the wall.  Devin after attempting to take a photo of my predicament helped remove the bag.    Humans, really???

Easter Fun:
Hmm, what's in here??
I...got...It..I ... Think...
No so much.  Bag stuck on my head, wandering to my bed.
Going to try this again....
Helloooo oooooooo in thereeee
Got it!!!!!
In a trance *squeak squeak*

 I think I played with the new Chicken for about 20mins.  What is time though? When you're having fun!
Nana gave me a few ice cubes in between my playing.  A guy can sure work up a thirst!

Fun times with the humans :) 
Probably go back to bed for a sleep.  

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment