Saturday 16 March 2013

Photo recap

Photo recap -   Devin and I have gone on walks.  We stopped by Nana's the other day, Rye-Lee was outside. 


Then Devin had an appointment out of town.  That day I decided to do some arts and crafts to pass my time.
I worked on 1 empty toilet paper roll.  At some point I decided it would be a good idea to pull down Devin's shirt (from wherever it was placed) and put it on my KONG towel.

When Devin returned home I was a bit bent out of shape.
a bit bent out of shape
One morning I decided I wanted to cuddle with Frog, rather than beat up on him. I pulled him on to my bed and hugged him close.

One morning Devin decided I was chilly, and decided to cover me up with my Lambie blanket. I stayed curled under the blanket for quite awhile.

We've been sharing the couch...

One morning the pillow tried to eat my head!

I managed to break free...
tuck n' roach!
I did semi cuddles on the couch..z z  z z
z z z z
The Hawthorne snooze (mouth open)
One morning I slept in...

That was short lived... Devin got up to find me on my bed in the living room....
Breakfast?
sleeping with all my worldly possessions

Corn treatments still continue....

Then today -   ETS with a drippy nose...
drip drip drip drip....drip (nose and tongue)
Yawnnnnnnnnnn   drip.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment