Wednesday 6 March 2013

Vacuum Grooming?

Yesterday Devin noticed that I was shedding all over the place. The couch was littered with my hairseses.

Out came the mini shop vac - Devin cleaned up around me while I laid on the couch. Devin noticed that I wasn't minding the noise going on around me and decided to try something.   Devin put the vacuum near my thigh and sucked up some hair that was floating on top my coat.  I didn't mind one bit.

Then it happened, Devin got the bright idea to try and vacuum me. Brush stroke (with my brush) - vacuum (had a brush attachment on it too), brush stroke, vacuum.   I think this is going to be our new method of grooming. 

The winter carding that Karen (camp greyhound) did for me was amazing. Can you believe that my the hair around the sides of my neck has already pretty well grown back thick??  Devin said too bad my thigh hair wouldn't creep back.

Corn news:
False alarm on me having a new corn developing.  It was just a dry patch of pad.   My corns seem to be dissolving/breaking slowly going away.   Right now i'm on my 1 pill/once a week for 6 weeks.  Accompanied by my foot rubs with the oil.   We are feeling hopeful that this new brew of treatment is tweaked just right for me.

Photo time:




do you mind?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
Sharing the couch



We walked to Nana's the other day.  Beautiful blue sky!

I was warm, Devin removed my jacket for me

This morning - I was unmotivated to go outside.  Devin slowly got me dressed while I laid on the couch.
back to sleep....
A small jiggle of the snack container, i came running.
Devin: Milo, are you coming outside with me?
Milo: no
Devin: How about now Milo? Come with me?
Milo: Nope





I was sleeping...
huh? what?  z z z z
corn treatment - naptime
cheeeeseeee



PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment