Sunday 10 March 2013

Spring has Sprung


Devin and I have been taking advantage of the warmer weather.  The other day we were both feeling a little energetic so we walked up to the top of the hill along the parkway.  Later on that afternoon, Nana came with us on our pre supper walk.  I was slow moving on that walk, my toes were hurting me towards the end of the walk.

But, I wanna go over there.
a bit too warm, Devin removed my jacket for me.
checking things out
We stopped to take a look at the water below.  Not very inviting!
*blink blink*
homeward!
Sleepy - corn treatment

Still not a lot of interesting stuff going on around the home.   Mid-afternoon, I can normally get Devin to toss Chicken down the hall. I like to run after that a few times, then retire to my bed beside the couch.

Not much else to write about,

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment