Tuesday 26 March 2013

Delicious finds while on an afternoon stroll


On my walk this afternoon I found something very delicious.  I veered to the side of the road and went right to a big clump of pushed up lawn.  Devin thought I picked up a mouthful of grass and mud to eat. I got a sharp "No"; which made me want to gobble back my delicious find.   As Devin came at me to pull the "yummy" out from my mouth I tried to swallow it in a hurry!    Human was faster than me today. My mouth was jacked open and fingers were searching my mouth.  Out came this.... I didn't even get a chance to chew it!

 not sure what the "meat" was, but i can tell you it was good!
It was pulled out in the same shape it went in.  Meh, next time.

I felt completely rejected  after finishing my dinner.  Devin wouldn't let me up on the couch. I stood there looking all around, hoping Devin would follow along and look away so i could make my jump up.   Yeah, that didn't work.  I sulked and went off to my bed. As soon as Devin said, "Good boy Milo".  I thought that was an open invitation to get up on the couch.  It wasn't. *hmpft*    I was directed back to my bed.
In Devin's defense, we had just come in from outside, I had my supper and my feet were still a little on the muddy side, even after having them wiped off (which by the way i hate, i stand there with my tail deep between my legs).

My new thing is to get into bed with Devin after breakfast has been gobbled up.  Sometimes I stand at the end of the bed waiting for my invite. 

This morning when Devin got out of bed briefly I quietly got up on the bed and curled up.  Thanks for warming up my spot for me Devin!
*blink blink*
zz z z

Here are photos from the past couple of days:

We observed Earth Day
I can fall asleep anywhere, at anytime
Hey, why are you upside down?
Hmm? I didn't do it...
Z z z z z 
What to do, what to do?
Yeah, I dunno...
"The Hawthorne Snooze"
 I had a major case of the ETS's.

 Then my nose started to drip along with my drool....
major drip/drools
Laaaaaaaaaa    *yawn*
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment