Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter w/ Experimental Surgery

Happy Easter everyone!

Devin gave me my Easter gift this morning. A screaming monkey!!!  It lasted all of two chomps.
Good thing Devin was home.  Monkey was brought in for emergency surgery with an experimental transplant.   We had a healthy donor waiting in my toy box. 

Surgery:
Are you sure you know what you're doing???
The first cut
I can't watch
The damaged "organ"
*waiting*

wake me when it's over?
How about now?
Donor chicken to the left
Chicken donated two wing squeakers. (inside monkey stomach now)
update * things are going smoothly.  Monkey should be out of surgery in 5 mins
Final stitch*
look who is out of surgery!!!!! 
Play time (again)!!!

Hmm, what else can I play with???   I brought Lambie over for the festivities

I ran up and down our hallway chasing after Monkey.  I'm feeling pretty tuckered out now. I think I'll rest until this afternoon.  We head over to Nana's for Easter dinner tonight.
Chicken all closed up after surgery.
Napping on Monkey
PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment