Thursday 28 February 2013

Photo update


It's been awhile since I wrote.  Things have been still slow moving here, no complaints. 

Devin has snapped a few photos here and there for me. 

My corn treatment is coming along nicely.  Devin had a bit of a panic moment this morning thinking that i may have developed another corn on a toe pad that already has one.  Devin's going to keep a close eye on it.  

I've been enjoying the dumping of snow.  Lots of snow = no boots. 

Not much else to talk about. Below are photos that were taken over the past while.

socks - not a fashion statement. Corn treatment process
le sigh
model walk
Devin said I look super skinny here.  It's not the case.
mantis sleep pose
tuck sleep pose
creepy eye sleep pose
I like to squish against the couch while I sleep. I also like to kick the wall.  The neighbors must love me
Super star!

Sniffings
on a mission
Oh, what's that?
Feb 28, 2013 -  our heavy dumping of snow
Sometimes i enjoy using Lambie and Bunny as my bed
more corn treatments   z  z z z z
Get Well Soon Devin - arts and crafts
I gave chicken bone to sleep on
uh?
 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment