Friday 8 February 2013

Stop, Drop and....Flop

My morning walk went something like this:

bundled up - blowing snow
jumped through snow drifts
peed

walked down around the corner
more snow drifts
inside boots packed with snow to the toe
Devin emptied them
boots back on
boots packed again
boots off
free feet jumping around in snow
Oh no...what is that..omg...ouch

*Slowly start spreading out all four paws like spiderman*

slowly lowering myself to the ground on only my hind feet
looking at Devin, i flop on my side i the snowbank

Devin clears out my feet, up i pop, prance prance prance

and down i go again.... Help...Devin...

Devin clears off feet, puts my boots back on
Walking on the road - find a place to "go".

Now home time...
Prance prance prance
boots get packed again with snow.
off they come
prance prance...oh no..not again...
down I start to go.
Devin picked me up and walked me halfway home.

Placing me down on the road, on the boots go again.
packed again with snow

Devin parked on the road so the plow could clear our spot out properly (fail)
In I go into the car, we drive in reverse into our parking spot.
Boots back on, back to the door.

Inside I get undressed.
On my bed I go.
Lick lick lick lick lick - corns :(


AFTERNOON Whiteout "out"
(boots put on super tight, still same results)

Snowdrifts up to my chest, I was determined to find a place to pee
Mission accomplished, in I try to steer Devin.
Turned around, made to go at least 1 house away from home.

Devin you're nuts, I'm going home.  Prance prance zoomie Prance.
Okay, Devin lets me win.
We make it road, found a spot to "go".
Snow drifts and blowing snow, we drop off my "go". then race towards the door.
I WIN!!!!

******
Devin was back to marathon cooking again today.  Everything is now ready for when we come back home from Mississauga/ Camp Greyhound.

I was given a tasty chicken foot again today.  I played with it a short bit before chomping and swallowing it back. 

That's it for me.  As you can see it was quite a traumatic day in the snow.  Fun, but bothersome at times!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment