Saturday 16 February 2013

Tuck and Curl! Nana's cleaning

Devin's been trying the bestest to keep my teeth clean while having limited mobility.  Yesterday Devin had a slip of the toothbrush and ended up "globbing" tooth paste on the side of my face.  We haven't been able to clean that up just yet.
't
You can't really see it, but I have toothpaste still on the side of my face since yesterday.
Pillow goodness
must...rest...so..tired...
I've been really interested when others around me have been eating.  Today I gave Nana "the eyes".  I scored a few pieces of banana with those eyes. 

Devin's had a few visitors. I like when people come over.  I get treats.  The key is to look at them with "the eyes" and jedi mind trick them into thinking I am never ever ever fed. 

I started getting restless in the wee hours of the morning but settled back down.  I got Melissa up at 0555hrs to take me outside for my morning stroll.  The morning before that I had Nana up kinda early too for my morning "out".   My hours are kind of all over the place right now.

Nana's cleaning around the apartment today.  I normally don't mind when Devin vacuums; Nana's vacuuming made me a little uneasy. I was laying up on the couch with my front feet and head dangling off the couch when she fired up the vacuum.  I wasn't a fan.  TUCK AND CURL!!!  I hauled myself up onto the couch and pulled my toes in tight.   Devin thinks I kinda resemble a kidney bean.  Yeah, I don't know either.   haha

Well, time for my hourly nap.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment