Saturday 16 February 2013

Chicken fun!

I just got in from my afternoon out with my Nana.   I like to walk her places.

I forgot to post these photos from this morning. I had cuddles on the couch with Devin - again.  I snoozed in and out of sleepies while Devin watched He-Man and She-Raw : The secret sword.  

After a while, I got tired of laying on the couch and retired to the floor to what Devin calls "Milo, doing normal dog things".

Enjoying some floor time
 Then I had to get back up on the couch for some more snuggles.
hand cuddles
 Then Devin had to get up... I kept our spot warm
 Devin took too long in the other end of our place, so I made my way to the bed.

This afternoon before Nana brought me outside; I had do so some killings of Chicken.
 (action blurred cell phone photos)
lick lick CHOMP lick CHOMP


After I did killings of Chicken i brought her over to my bed for a little snooze.
Devin said I'm getting lots of white hairs.... I'm distinguished :)
Watching Nana cook in the kitchen

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment