Sunday 3 February 2013

The Sleepies Files and Painting Relocation

The other day it took a bit of work, but I managed to turn myself around on the couch. I dug my nose into the corner of the couch, and tucked my toes under the back cushions. 
Tucked toes and nose
Devin says we need a bigger couch.  I tried to stay on my side.
uh?
My brindles :)
I LOVE pillows   z z z z z z
dreamland
Devin decided to paint the remaining baseboards at 7am this morning.  After our walk outside the work started. I was resting comfortably on the couch when I was relocated to another area.  Devin did tell me i could stay on the couch, but i didn't like the fact that it grew legs and started to move while I was laying on there.  Creepy stuff!!

hanging out with my friends and toy box

sigh, aren't you suppose to be painting??
nothing beats a good pillow :)
is this going to take long?
Roachin'

 This time next Sunday I will be on my way to Camp Greyhound for a few days/nights. 
Greyhound friends!!!!!  It's been kinda boring being an only child....

:)

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment