Monday 4 February 2013

Roaching and Corns :)



Nana came over yesterday. She brought me some newspapers to read.  I greeted Nana at the door, and took the paper from her, went into the hallway and nibbled for a second. I then ran back to Nana (she was still in the doorway) and dug my face into the bag that had heaps of newspapers in there.  I pulled out the biggest bundle and made a run for it.  Weeeeeeee weeeeee!!!!

I did beautiful arts and crafts with the newspaper. I managed to eat a hole right out of the center.
Devin tried to take a photo, but I ran up to the camera and snagged the paper. *hehe*
Devin was left with a blurry photo of me.
Failed artsy photo. I chewed thru the center of the newspaper.
 Lots of roaching going on these past few days. 

Devin contacted Lori - she didn't get our last email.  She said she'd work on something in the morning for me. She will be altering my treatment.  Here's hoping it works!    Devin has seen a lot of successful stories and photos on the internet.  Greyhounds who have used Lori's treatment.

Anyway,
Time to get some sleep.  Guess what?  Only 6 or 7 more sleeps  until I go to Camp Greyhound!!! :)


PeAce

No comments:

Post a Comment