Thursday 7 February 2013

You cook. I'll sleep

Yesterday Devin started  prepping meals for the upcoming weeks.  I did a pretty good job at staying out of the way.  Upon occasion I'd ninja walk my way through the kitchen (almost unnoticed).  

Since Devin fed me raw and then had to cook up beef for me for a little bit I've been a little interested in the happenings of the kitchen.   I still remember the sound that those zippy plastic bags make when they open. I get excited when I hear those, I think I'm getting chicken. :(   *le sigh* A moment of silence for when I used to eat raw...........


Found a quiet spot on the bed yesterday - z z z z


 Devin was sneaky yesterday - while sorting out the freezer Devin pulled out a few chicken feet and placed them in a bowl on the counter.  I was out cold (see above photo) while this "operation chicken feet" was underway.
and then there were two....
 A little later on in the day the feet had thawed enough for me to enjoy one. I was snoozing on my bed in the living room when Devin asked me if I wanted a chicken foot. I just laid there looking a bit confused.  I thought Devin was offering me my rubber chicken; and really who would want to be woke up out of a dead sleep for a rubber chicken??

Devin placed down the newspaper I had been shredding earlier on in the day and called me over to it. With chicken foot in hand, it was on like Donkey Kong!  haha  I sat then laid down on the newspapers and went to town. Ohhhhh CHICKEN!!!! I've missed you so, is all I could think.
passed out on feeding site
 I was so content after my chicken foot I decided to take a nap on the newspaper.  Life is Greyt!

3 more sleeps until Camp!!!!

PeAcE

2 comments:

  1. Yay, feets! Those are my favourite!
    Maybe if I look longingly at the freezer for enough time someone will give me one *stare*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your freezer stares!

    They are wonderful treats, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete