Monday 18 February 2013

Couch Cuddles and Chicken Feet

Yesterday I  stood here staring at Devin while I let out a few muffled cries when Melissa left the apartment to tend to the laundry.

Devin invited me up on the couch. I jumped up on the couch and gave Devin a good sniff over. After I was satisfied with my sniffings I curled up and went for a little nap.

Today Devin walked me down the hall on the leash, while Melissa tossed the recyclables in the bin.  It was the first time Devin took me on a "walk" since a week ago yesterday.  I was mindful and walked really slow.

Devin stayed indoors while Melissa took me for a quick out.  Melissa's been real nice taking me outside at all sorts of strange hours.  Thank you Auntie Melissa!!!

Aunt Melissa also gave me a chicken foot today!    Chicken feet are my FAVORITE!

Photos from yesterday/today:
Ninja sleep kicks
Couch snuggles
so tired..eyes are crossing

stretched out.... niiiiceeee
Nom nom nom nom newspaper!!!!  Thanks Nana!
Uh? What?
Reading
Bunny Cuddles
Cuddles with Melissa - busted
Devin woke up this morning and found me sleeping half on my bed
Chicken foot!!!
nom nom nom!
Chicken Coma
Devin was real adventurous today and went outside for the first time since coming home.  It was nice to finally get the place to myself.   They weren't gone very long.  A quick trip to the post office and to switch up cars (Devin heads back up to Mississauga without me tomorrow to see the Dr).   I was given a few KONGS - I was in heaven.      Oh, my package from Lori came in the mail today.  Lori was nice and sent some healing stuff for Devin too.  

CORNS BE GONE!  Hopefully this tweak to my treatment will work this round. :)
K slurp O slurp N slurp G slurp
I took to the bed this morning -


PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment