Thursday 21 February 2013

Slow strolls and reading with Nana

Yesterday Devin joined me and Melissa on my morning stroll.  Devin was a bit daring and "walked" with me towards the end of our stroll. I attempted a few zoomies, but Devin "ah ah ah" me and i quickly stopped as fast as the idea came into my head. 
morning stroll with Melissa
checkin' out the hedge
come on, this way!
follow me!
me and Devin
After our stroll Devin was pretty beat. We didn't do much of anything for the remainder of the day.
Uhm, where'd my legs go?
lick lick lick - enjoying an ice cube
z z z z z z
This morning I was full of energy when I woke up. I stood there starring at Devin. When starring didn't give me the results i was looking for; I let out a bark then proceeded to nip at the blankets
*action shot*  Come on! It's breakfast time!
*nipping blankets*
 Devin didn't move much, told me I'd have to wait a moment for Melissa.  I didn't care much of that so I proceeded to steal a pair of socks
stealing socks
Sheepie, what are we going to do?? no ones getting up to feed us.
Guess we'll just have to beat up on Frog
I'm sorry - Lovings to Frog
Melissa had to leave us today. She said she'd be back Sunday to help out again.  I was a little upset to see her leave.
Why'd she go?
Hello? are you coming back??
 This afternoon Nana came over to hang out and take me out for my evening stroll.  Nana came in with news papers for us to read together.  No sooner did Nana flip a page I was trying to steal it from her.

I'll uh, just take this...Nana? if you're done...thanks!
I like the thick flyers!
 Today marked Day 2 of my corn treatment.  I have those silly socks back on my feet. 




Still very low key in the house. Thank goodness for Nana and Melissa!

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment