Saturday 9 February 2013

What a difference a 24hours makes

The snow finally stopped falling sometime in the wee hours of the morning.

Devin woke me up and we both had breakfast, then laid back down. I found a comfy spot on my bed in the living room and  Devin pulled up some blankets and a pillow and we had a tiny nap before heading outside.

When I went on my walk this morning it was purely wonderful!   The township cleaned off the sidewalks last night; a bit premature.  We don't have any sides walks to walk on today.  Maybe later in the day we will get them back.

I stayed walking on the road, we turned down one road, where i thought it was the bestestest place of all to "go".  Devin schooled me on the importance of not "going" in the near middle of the road on a curve; it doesn't matter how sleepy a street is.  Luckily I had Devin who was on the lookout for any oncoming cars.  

Devin put on my new boots and pulled them tight, much success today with those.  Only a tiny bit of snow worked their way into the tips of my boots.
Tra la la
Mid shake
When arrived home I Devin gave me a KONG and then left to clear out the snow from around the truck.
I NOM NOM NOM'd my KONG then went for a nap.   I don't know how humans function on such little napping! anyone wonder why there is such upset in the world.   EVERYONE MUST NAP!!  :)
surrounding my KONG/Towel, blankets and pillow from our nap time this morning.
 P.S.
I'd like to note that I licked Devin's hand with 4 consecutive licks today, and i was a bit more cuddly last night than usual. I curled up against Devin while we sat on the couch.

CAMP GREYHOUND in 1 more sleep!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment