Thursday 11 April 2013

Bobbin' for cranberries

I'm not sure where to start. I feel like I've lost my creative edge these days.... 

My corns are bothering me something fierce these past few days.  Devin said help may be just around the corner though. *paws crossed*

I have a new trick.  Devin places a few frozen cranberries in my water dish. I bob for those.  I've almost mastered the art of just grazing the top of the water to scoop them into my mouth.  Sometimes though, I just like to drive in the bowl and not come up until I have one in my mouth.   

I've been playing lots of toss the chicken lately.  Devin flicks one of my rubber chickens down the hall, i run after it.  Once i return with it, another one gets flicked down the hall.   I wish our hallway was a lot longer.
Soon the ground will be nice for me to head over to the park for a good run about.

Devin just informed me that we are expecting a snow/ice storm tomorrow and into Saturday.
I guess the park will have to wait a little while longer.   MOTHER NATURE MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Devin is working on having me go to camp again.  Camp Greyhound!!! weeeeeee!!!!!
While I'm there, Devin is going to see about getting my teeth cleaned too.  Karen said there are two ladies who clean teeth without putting "us" (greys) to sleep for it.   They are really nice and have patience.  If Karen says they are good, we believe her!  :)

So aside from chicken flinging and bobbing for frozen cranberries, things have been rather dull in these parts.

My Nana has returned to check on me while Devin is at work.  I haven't gone outside with her yet, but I do enjoy the KONG she gives me when she drops in.  Nana's are the best!

Photos:
Morning snooze.... can you find me??


Nana came over with some paper.  I like to take it out of the gift bag and trash about with it.

 Corns:
 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment