Wednesday 4 December 2013

Adventures in babysitting

This past weekend Devin and I went over to Dirt's house (A friend of Devin's ).   I loafed around mainly by their patio door on a piece of carpet, even though Devin brought my bed in from the vehicle.  They have a Boston Terrier named Jonas.   He sniffed around me, but didn't really make an attempt to hang out with me.

Jonas checking out my bed
Later on in the evening we went over to Tracey's (Dirt's sisters house...wow that could get confusing).  Tracey was out of town, so we stayed over night to  "Babysit" Marlin.  Marlin is much younger than me and alllllll over the place.  He followed me around, sniffed my bum, wanted me to play, barked at me, stared at me, then wandered off when I wouldn't give into his demands.
Marlin Checking me out
More checking out
Yup, that's my bum Marlin
I investigated the kitchen - Marlin supervised
Marlin watching me while I tried to get comfy
Finally - peace and quiet :)
I took refuge - higher ground



Devin and I slept upstairs together. I enjoyed Tracey's big bed.  Shhhhhh, don't tell her. At one point, Marlin joined us too.  Tight squeeze for everyone.

The next morning Devin and I finally arrived home around 9am.  I crashed on my slumberball like it was nobodies business.  I slept and slept and slept the day away.   I lost a lot of precious sleeping hours while we were out of the home.

*Trying to catch up on sleep photo series*





No more visiting for a while, I need to catch up on my snoozings.

PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment