Tuesday 10 December 2013

The perfect Burrrrrito

Last night Devin opened up the window in the bedroom to try and cool down the room. He read somewhere that people who have trouble sleeping sleep better in cooler temps. 
I spent my night going from my bed to the big bed with him.   It was decided that it was a bit too chilly for me so i was covered up into a perfect Burrrrrrito (get it??.brrrrrr hehe)

Burrrrrito


This morning Devin and I went over to Nana's place for a visit.   I had a grand ole' time sniffing Nana's recipe book. I wanted to help make something but Nana gave me the flyers to look/chew through instead.  There was a tasty photo of beef on one of the pages, funny it didn't taste anything like the beef I've eaten;   still fun to shred though!
Interested in the box of cornflakes - more interested in the box.
Checking out the Christmas recipes - paper!!!
you should make this one Nana.
What else ya got in there Nana??
Shredding the beef flyer
Doesn't taste like any beef i've had...
Watching Nana
Feeling pleased with myself and my shredding
Where ya going Nana?
Couch cuddles with Nana  - Rye-Lee still keeps his distance.

When we arrived home from our visit at Nana's, Devin ran a bath for me.  I wasn't overly excited, but I complied with the request to get into the tub.   Standing there while Devin scrubbed me down was rather exhausting.   After I was dried off, i made my way out to my bed.  Devin put down a Kitty blanket for me  to lay on so I wouldn't get my bed all wet.  My other blanket was in the wash getting cleaned up.

 Photo series of my post bath:


Burrrito

Devin said it's okay if I want to curl up under my blankets and forget about the world for a bit....
I managed to pull the blankets over top myself

 PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment