Thursday 21 May 2015

Just another day in the life...

I had a traumatic bed experience the other day.  I hopped into bed with Devin after gobbling down my breakfast.  When Devin pulled on the blankets and went to rollover I got a thumb in the eye. I let out a yelp and sprung up on all fours. Devin tried to catch me before I hightailed it off the bed.  He begged and pleaded and apologized for accidentally poking me in the eyeball.  I  wasn't accepting apologizes at that time and hopped off the bed; wandered back to my other bed in the living room.  

On our days off when Melissa is in town we head over to her place.  That's where "The Twins" and Angel live.
Now that the warmer weather is here, I do enjoy laying around outside.  My Dad chases me around with the blanket so I'm not directly laying on the ground.  Something about ticks and fleas he will mumble.
Me, I just like to feel the earth on my skin....

Here are a few photos that were taken over the past few days:

Bed fail


Hanging out at Melissa's.  Dad and I compromised. half on the blanket, half off
 I'm stayed sleeping like this for some time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment