Monday 11 May 2015

May 11, 2015 - Happy 4th Gotcha Day

Happy 4th Gotcha Day to me!

Can you believe it's been 4 whole years since I moved in with Devin? That's approximately 35063.hrs We've been together.
 Most of those hours I've spent with my eyes closed snoozing the days/afternoons/evenings/nights.  I do get up every now and then to go out and wander about, but I'm quick to return back to the comforts of my bed(s).  Upon occasion when we go visiting, I do like to steal crates and I will more times than not hold myself up until it's time to leave.

News today:
It's my 4th gotcha day

Dad and I went for a nice walk (typical day for us)

Nana came over and gave me fun toy. It's a wobble wiggle giggle. In 4 years, this is the first toy that is Milo proof.

Later on today we are heading over to Melissa's to hang out. By hangout, I mean I get to steal the twins crate and nap some more. I can't wait!

Weather:
Rainy, Grey, Chilly - good day for a snooze.


So, Over this past year I've gone on a few adventures. My favorite trips are when I'm brought to Camp Greyhound for sleepovers.  It's nice to be around other greyhounds, not to mention Karen is the "bestest"!

I'm making a challenge for myself - from this day forward I am going to make an effort to stay awake long enough to write a blog entry AT LEAST once a month. Apparently I have a small fan base who like to know what's going on with me.

Here are some photos since last I wrote:






At one with nature.

hanging out with Rye-Lee

First time I cuddled with Dad. He was really sick and i was very protective of him that week


quality control


blood work complete!

Meeting

I toss my bed around then act like i was doing nothing when caught



Dad bought a hammock. I wasn't a fan. I want the big bed back!


Elly likes me....
Seniors snooze

I fell asleep with my nose in Dad's pocket
Workout time... I'm being helpful here
Hey Dad! *watching dad to situps*
Loving my Creepy hand Auntie Shelley gave me for my bday
The thinker
What toys? Look i'm sitting

That time when i protest the new couch for 4 months. *barely jumped up to jump back down*
Helping with the Christmas wrap
Watching Nana wrap Christmas presents
Awkward photo


Helping Nana in the kitchen
Go elf yourself
Christmas morning with Rye-Lee

Sometimes I look like an armadillo
That time when I stole the crate from the twins
That time i was woken up and told it was time to go...


That time I finally got up on the couch after protesting for some time... Only to jump back down after a minute.



 Gotcha gift from Nana


 

Happy boy


 






~
nap time ~

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around for a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off.








No comments:

Post a Comment